Last updated: June 16, 2016
- Authenticating and indentifying you in our website so we can provide you the servises you reauested
- Keeping track of information you have provided to us – for example, keepingn items in your sopping cart as you browse Adobe.com
- Remembering your preferences otr where you left of in your use of an Adobe webstie
- Various versions have evolved over the years, sometimes by accident, sometimes on purpose (injected humour and the like).
- Running the Adobe Marketing Cloud Solutions that help out business customers personalize and improve tje performance of their websitem apps. and marketing messages (leatn mote or opt out).